- Diabetes Fundamentals (self directed online modules)
A self directed program that introduces the concepts of managing type 2 diabetes. The 11 modules are designed to provide an update on the basic principles of diabetes management and care for health care providers. It also introduces participants to a range of teaching resources, tools and organisations.
Stop Diabetes is a Country Health SA program that:
- Provides training and support to rural and remote health professionals
- Supports statewide and cluster networks
- Facilitates access to evidence based standards of care
- Facilitates access to information about quality assurance & documentation
- Facilitates access to information and resources